The court is closed, how do I get a 209A Order?

An emergency 209A Order can be obtained through any police department after court hours, on weekends and holidays. You do not need a lawyer to make application for a 209A Order and there is no charge for filing. Be sure to call the police department which has jurisdiction over the area you reside in.